MY ART FOR SALE

Thursday, April 21, 2011

How to make money form art :What is Signature Art?




It' s hard for some artist to be signature artist. Many of us have a style and may paint the same subject matter and use the same media. How ever  others like to
indulge themselves in various medias, subject and are always wanting to change our style.

 I am one of those artist. I want to seriously have a own style where people can recognize my work but I am constantly not sure of how or what I want to paint. I am constantly jumping from one media to the other and I wonder if this is  callled art attention deficiet disorder. Hah!

 How ever if you are to become a professional artist ,which  is what I want to be ,you must stay the course. Find the style you want and painting technique you are interested in and continue to learn and paint in this media and style.

You will be more recognizable and people associate your art with your technique. I have many times gone to workshops and even watched Youtube videos of painters,  and liked many styles.  I use my technique and try to paint with thier scenario and make it my own.

Learn from them . How do you think DA Vinci became DA Vinci ? He apprenticed from Verrochio.  DA Vinci was taught the trade from Verrochio and he added his own style with a liitle of Verrochio style to make it DA Vinci. Good luck and Good painting. Belinda Lawson

No comments:

Post a Comment