MY ART FOR SALE

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Little Rock Riverfront Water Park in Arkansas

School has been out since June the first, but I seem to be even more busy than ever.

I am presently getting ready for an art fair in July so I am building my art inventory.
And I have a commission to paint, plus two competitions and  my painting for this month' s art class.


But today I took off to take my grand kids to the water park at Little Rock , right on the Arkansas River,
in front of the River Market.

It was wonderful. 

The Park was so refreshing and they loved it just like the other children .





MY Three gran kids loved it . 

The water park consist of water spouts that have a sporadic spray of water in a specific time pattern.


The children were screaming and running everywhere.


Just the fill of the water spouts were an  experience and fun for the kids.



Also the rock foundations had a water fall that exploded on them . It was so exhilarating to watch the children have so much fun.


AS you can see my grand daughter loved the water fall.



But we have a pre teen grand daughter that just thought this was going to be  silly.
And she didn't even bring her bathing suit because she WAS not going to be a kid today. HAH!!!!


 Watch this scenario!!!!!




AT first she resists.

Then she gets closer.
Then  she gets a little wet.

Next it goes all wet . Hah!
 Then the transformation back into a kid!!!

So  guess what, shes hooked on the fun and I get to enjoy watching  her having fun. Oh no!!!!


Teen agers!!! YOU got to love them.


So all in all it was a good day.
And I would love to paint the water fall.

And they had a great time.
MY Last granbaby says goodbye from the rock!!

Summer 2013 Little Rock Water Park
Next post will be a tutorial of my next art class painting.
Come back to view us!!!!
Coming Soon!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment