MY ART FOR SALE

Monday, April 8, 2013

Fun Painting Old Window Panes/ Making Art

This is a recycling art project. I got some Great window panes from a friend of mine that owns a contracting company.

My art students preceded to paint these wonderful windows. Of course they cleaned them up first.

But just look what we came up with for our school.


Butterflies are free in the Hall way.
  The Mural I painted with two cats, caterpillars, and some lady bugs


AS you can see my little elementary children used their fingers to help paint these.
  Can you see the baby butterflies. I don't really think there are baby butterflies. But  the children love them. And I guess these are hyacinths.

These windows were heavy. Thanks to my husband , he hung them with hooks on the back and  used washers with screws.

And all this was made with tempera paint.
This brightens their day and just a little bit of paint and a lot of love.
Hope you like this.
And this is a great way to market your painting skills.
If you do this for a school or church or other, you can advertise in the paper. Don't forget to put your name in the paper as well. And list your links to your art website or a copy of your business card.
You may not want to paint murals but it will bring attention to your art.

No comments:

Post a Comment