MY ART FOR SALE

Friday, May 3, 2013

What is Trendying in Your Art World?

  I like to talk about  trendying art . And when I say that ,I mean what is selling, as far as style or subject.

Really there is a market for every type of art these days, thanks to the internet. But in your area , where you live . what is trendying.

I can tell you that , when I have my art classes , my students want to paint pictures that are colorful.

They say, I want my walls colorful. I want paintings with lots of color in them . I just don't want paintings that
are dull and boring of the same old still life,landscape or portrait. I want pictures of color.


And have you noticed lately  , the painting classses that paint a picture in one day , do this type of painting.

Colorful, different ,Etc.

Art like  artist Leonid  Afremov. He has many citiscapes with the illusion of wet streets and lots of color.





This is one of his recent paintings.




Another artist is Marion Rose. She paints wildlife using almost the palette of a rainbow.

I  enjoy many of her paintings.



Beautiful.






And there are various others. Tell me what you think and is there more popular styles in certain areas?


voice your opinion!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment